lake Side RestaurantCatalina Bay resort
HUCK’S Bar and Lakeside Restaurantis custom built for full service lake side dining, offering extensive lunch and dinner selections, as well as some indulgent culinary experiences for those requesting a private event.
Patio dining and takeout only until further notice.
For Reservations or Hours of Operation call
Catalina Bay Summer FunCatalina Bay resort
One of Kawahtra’s finest cottage resorts, Catalina Bay Resort on Big Bald Lake offers cottages (multiple day) and nightly room accommodation, all in a tranquil lake setting surrounded by nature.
Catalina Bay Resort is a charming four-season resort situated in the heart of the beautiful Kawahtra Lakes region between Peterborght and Bobcaygeon that provides charming vacation accommodation with many extra touches for our guests’ comfort and enjoyment.
We’re a place to find peace and serenity, while having all of nature’s beauty at your door step. Catalina Bay Resort on Big Bald Lake offers excellent fishing and boat docking. Downtown shopping is close by including Peterborough and Bobcaygeon.
- (705) 657-1655
Catalina Bay Winter FunCatalina Bay resort
Winter enthusiasts find lots of ways to use the snow, ending the day's activities in front of cosy fires by their private cottage.
15 km of well groomed and track set cross-country ski trails begin right at your door, and in summer serve as hiking trails. Snowshoe trails wind through our 240 hectare wilderness as well. A large (really large!) toboggan hill; and when conditions permt, an outdoor skating rink on the lake add to the choices.
- (705) 657-1655
Direction to Catalina Bay ResortCatalina Bay resort
- Take Hwy 401E to 115/35N
- Follow 115N to Peterborough to Television Road
- Continue straight onto Television Road
- Turn Right onto Parkhill Rd.E./County Rd 4
- Turn Left onto University Road
- Turn left onto Nassau Mills Road
- Turn right onto Water Street
- Continue onto Lakefield Rd/County Rd 29
- Turn left onto Buckhorn Rd/Peterborough County Rd 23
- Cross over bridge in Buckhorn proceed straight towards Bobcaygeon
- Continue onto Peterborough County Rd 36 for 5 km.
- Turn left onto Fire Route 82 to Catalina Bay Resort
- +1 705 -657-1655
Your message was sent successfully.
Sorry!Something Went Wrong.
- (705) 657 1655
17 Fire Rte 82B, Buckhorn, ON
K0L 1J0, Canada